Before Contacting Support
Prior to contacting support, please make sure that you search through our Knowledge Base. You may do so my clicking the search bar at the top of the screen.
It’s also important for you to know that our technical support staff will not be able to provide you with any marketing or strategic advice. To receive this advice we recommend that you ask in our Facebook group of over 100+ experienced marketers and SendJim users.
You may also reach out to one of our Customer Success Managers.
How to Expedite Your Support Request
To expedite your support request and get you on the path to building profitable campaign it's important to provide as much detail as possible about what is going on.
In most cases, we need the following information:
- Your account email address
- Name of the Sequence
- Name of the Quicksends
- What the expected outcome should be
- And what the expected outcome is
- Description of the problem
This will help us get your roadblock out of the way and get you moving forward as quickly as possible.
To further assist in helping us understand what you are trying to accomplish, you may also send us screenshots and/or screenshare videos.
If you send a video, please keep brief, to the point, and under two minutes max.
When submitting your support request, please let us know in advance if we have permission to go into your account to make necessary changes to rectify the issue that you are experiencing.
If the issue that you are experiencing is with a third party integration, please send us the login credentials for these external accounts as well. (In order to protect your information, please set up a temporary password for us to use that can be changed after we have completed our investigation.
A few more very important aspects to submitting a successful support request is:
- Make sure to only have 1 support request per thread. This helps our development team if your support request reveals a bug.
- Please do not continue to message in on the same thread. Our typical response time is 6-12 hours, which is much faster than industry standard. If you send in messages on the same thread, it will push your request to the bottom of the pile.
- Only submit one request for the same issue. This creates extra work for our support agents and slows down response time for you and other users.
We look forward to serving you.